This clearing-house of information on gold and gold investing is collected in one convenient guide unlike you can find anywhere else. It will save you loads of time, and potentially thousands even on your first gold purchase. 124pp.
Foreword by Gary North, Ph.D.
Introduction: So You Want to Buy Gold
1. Reasons for Investing in Gold . . . Now
2. The Basic Method for Avoiding Rip-Offs
3. Know Your Dealer
4. Taking Possession (The Best and Worst Ways to Buy Gold
5. “What Coins Should I Buy?”
6. “Collectible Value” Scams to Avoid
7. Keeping Your Gold Safe and Sound
Conclusion: God, Guns, and Gold (or, Life, Liberty, and Property)